Our Tutoring Program was designed to help children of the community who are academically at risk, increase their performance and the chances to succeed in their education. By helping kids we are helping entire families, communities and the future of our own country.
Verbo’s tutoring program is dedicated to providing a safe environment where parents can bring their children to do homework, be active, and build relationships. Everyday, elementary students the opportunity to sit and do one on one reading, play sports, and do crafts. Children are also able to ask questions and spend more time working on subjects that they have a hard time with. Overall, the tutoring program tries to create a positive place for kids to come and continue learning.
· We provide tutoring support 2 times a week for 3 hours.
· We help kids overcome the everyday struggles at school by providing personalized attention from trained bilingual tutors. We help them to understand the daily school tasks in a good environment.
· We provide a safe, loving, caring environment for all children who need to know that there are people that care about them and their needs and that there is hope for their future.
· Specialized care for crisis situations.
· We become advocates for kids as we teach advocacy.
· We reach out to kids but we also help their families by giving them support and training they need to help their children succeed in many areas of their lives such as emotional, educational and spiritual.
· We provide monthly training meetings for parents with classes such as parenting, literature, ESL and support groups that train and help them overcome every day struggles.
1 - 48
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuniones de la Semana
Sábados 7AM [Reunión de Adoración y Oración]
Comunícate con Nosotros
Familia Cristiana Verbo
2798 Bay Rd. Redwood City, CA